Please see our job opportunities listed in the Lewiston Tribune or on Craig’s List.
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
PLEASE READ BEFORE FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION. YOU MAY PRINT OUT THIS APPLICATION OR FILL IT OUT ONLINE BELOW.
- You are required to PRINT (hardcopy only)
- Your application will only be reviewed for those positions you list on the application. If you wish for it to be reviewed for all openings you will need to write “ALL OPENINGS” on the application.
- We will only keep your application on file until the position is filled. Once the position has been filled the application may be destroyed.
- We are required by law to check a minimum of 3 work references. If you do not have enough work references you will need to include enough personal references, so that we are able to obtain 3 references. Ensure that all phone numbers are correct, because if we are unable to contact your references your application may not be considered.
- Your application will not be considered unless you read and sign the Authority to Release Information & Records page.
- Making inaccurate statements on this application will be grounds for you not be considered for employment and/or will be grounds for termination of your employment, if you are hired.
Nursing Assistants: If you are applying for this position it is preferable that you have a Washington State Nursing Assistant or a Home Care Aide Certification for your application to be considered. If you do not have certification in Washington State we can assist you in this process. Ask for the Director of Nursing or their assistant. They will review this process with you.
Kitchen Workers: If you are hired for a job in our kitchen you must, at minimum, possess a Washington State Food Handler’s Card before your start date. The fee for this card is approximately $10 and this card can be obtained from the Asotin County Health Department or online.